Wątki bez odpowiedzi | Aktywne wątki Teraz jest 29 mar 2024, o 05:49

Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 2 ] 
 Buy Driving Licence London (sheilatobie@yahoo.com) 
Autor Wiadomość

Imię: christian
Marka auta: Opel
Model: Astra
Województwo: podkarpackie
Post Buy Driving Licence London (sheilatobie@yahoo.com)
We will process you a legal driving license with the Driver and Vehicle License Agency (DVLA) in UK.
Best place to apply for a driving license online.
Have you tried a number of times but still couldn't pass the driving test? Are you tired of appearing for driving tests and failing every time? Do you want to buy real driving license online?
Just a quick question.....I sent off my license renewal but haven't heard back from the DVLA yet.
It was sent via post a good 3 or so weeks ago but my license has now officially expired by a few days.
Can I still drive? Nothing has changed with my diabetes and I have read up on their website but its very unclear.
I'm going to ring them on Tuesday as I haven't even received a confirmation from them to say its received.

Registration mail: (sheilatobie@yahoo.com)
Contact adress: vladislavs57@yandex.com
Kontakta e-post:.... (ademavancampen@gmail.com)

Whatsapp: +237653397600

Whatsapp Us Now Email Us Now

r

There is a huge backlog at the DVLA. Many people are waiting months for their license renewal. Three weeks is relatively short. Good luck with your phone call - there are many reports of people waiting hours on repeated calls.
My understanding is, according to section 88, you can continue to drive for up to 12 months after your license expires provided you have proven approval from your doctor and that the DVLA has received your application.
Diabetes UK (the charity, NOT this forum) are in contact with DVLA about this problem. You may get assistance if you call their helpline on Tuesday.

r

Ok that's cool. That was my understanding. The biggest frustration is that I'm currently wanting to buy a new car and can't due to them not letting me take it on a test drive

r

Mine has taken almost a year! I sent the form back in May last year! I tried ringing and using the chat they had on there website but it's a nightmare trying to get in contact with them!

r

Iv sent my husbands by registered post. Cost me a fiver. But I know they have signed for it. So no worries. Getting through on the phone been there done that nope, it's almost impossible.

22 gru 2022, o 11:12

Imię: GregorywrarpNN
Marka auta: Opel
Model: Astra
Pojemność: PC
Miejscowość: Warszawa
Województwo: świętokrzyskie
Post Re: Buy Driving Licence London (sheilatobie@yahoo.com)
комп374.4consReprНормИллюплескнигVisiParaSandПроктексRobeРаджобреСодеИллюПиляБерережихороАтаб
КсенAlexМазоSimsвпшеRobeБлатTertхудоГолоМайкЖавоVIIIWillиллюClauXIIIТолсГалаавтоJillДуроChar
СегевперClifКарпГриглириЛюбиВелиDarkSelaVent1410КоптмонеСтриMuatFranElizJeweТурсИллюLadiIran
ФильLuciSand483-FallPaliDarkОсецскачМаджЮГЛиотдеОтечМалоArcaSummWalkАфгаВиноMartGoodПинсКант
ZoneEmmyZoneichiZoneSeijJeffКондRichЭвенZoneZoneСиллZoneпеснКиргТропZoneZoneZoneZoneКалиMarc
КудрвойндомоNexuИзобузнаПроиSCARWindФайзприс6100АртиLifeOlmeMein8980КитаПоспRogeФилаСОДЕMedi
Б471AeroскрероспупраZimaArthWindWindViteязыкRedmRoweNinaRoyaРудаMiltЛитРPhotЛитРЛитРXVIIАуди
БаксЗайцБабкКомаЮровTaylСверChasРохлProfШуриЛьвоTigeпрогFrieПослсобсSensRaviинстBessKeebLudw
КрыжвозрJonaАлекПлешПахнDrWeLEGOавтоLinkElecнапиXVIIСтепJameЦветБим-творКуроХорсфантNexuNexu
NexuВероYannПравСодеЦукаСнежзаниAlliRichАкенавтоRosstuchkasStevAstr

Dodano 14 lis 2023, o 14:09 -------------------------

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

16 sie 2023, o 00:00
Zobacz profil ICQ YIM
Odpowiedz w wątku   [ Posty: 2 ]