Astra Club Południe -Klub Opel Astra Południe

Drive license in england
Strona 1 z 1

Autor:  christianyang321 [ 25 lis 2022, o 10:14 ]
Tytuł:  Drive license in england

I have a Jordanian driver license and its valid i would like to get a British one where should i ask
and if there is a website that will help alot thanks.

Some one replied me saying

If you have a driving licence issued within the European Economic Area (all EU countries plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway), you can drive within the UK for as long as your licence remains valid.

If you have a driving licence issued in one of the so-called 'designated' countries (listed below), you need to exchange your licence for a British license to be able to drive in the UK for more than 12 months.

The designated countries are: Australia, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland and Zimbabwe.

If you hold a driving licence issued by any country not listed above, then you will need to pass a British driving test in order to continue driving in the UK beyond the initial 12-month period.

Obtain brand new driving license without written or practical exams. Most reffered provider.

Skype Contact: (freelifetime1), Email: (

Contact : (

TELEPHONE :+237653397600
WHATSAPP :+237653397600


Strona 1 z 1 Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group